The NORC Survey is Here
(Now thru Nov 30th).
We need your help.
This Is No Ordinary Customer Satisfaction Survey
The survey is commissioned by the New York State Department of Health and the New York eHealth Collaborative (NYeC). The surveys are sent to a blind sampling of Healthix customers.
- Responses are essential for Healthix to provide, support and improve our health information exchange services.
- The survey will ask about how an organization uses specific clinical data exchange services provided by Healthix in care delivery.
- Questions will focus on the level of satisfaction with the different Healthix services as well as any challenges around the use of these services.
- The survey will take 10 minutes to complete and is comprised of 41 questions.
- Survey will come from: SHIN-NY@NORC.ORG. Look for subject line: Help Improve Electronic Health Information Exchange Services in New York!
Why is this survey important?
We not only value your responses; we act on them. Check out the enhancements below.
NORC Information (PDF) >
You Asked, We Listened:
How Your Feedback Improved Healthix Services
System Performance Excels!
From January through August, our system performance averaged 99.26% up-time — and that’s even with additional COVID-19 data activities and a merger. Interested in learning more about our performance? Visit our webpage.
Online Technical Support Launches
Need support? Request it using our online tech support form. Your issue is immediately tied to your organization, categorized, and routed to our support team. This allows our team to be fully informed before they reach out to solve your problem. Additionally, we’ve listed FAQs to speed simpler Do-It-Yourself fixes..
Tech Support >
New MFA Security Access to Portal
We’ve simplified our Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) process, which was a pain point for Portal users. Now, using a text message MFA, you will experience easy but secure access, similar to what many of you use with your banking.
Alert Filter Now Live
Search by Patient Name, Date Range and/or Type of Alert. The Healthix team, in partnership with J2 Interactive, have designed a filter in the Clinical Message Center to help you focus on a specific patient, type of alert (including COVID-19 Alerts), and more.
View Filter >
Account Manager Lookup
If your organization is looking to expand its use of Healthix services (e.g., clinical alerts, reporting) or you have a non-technical question, your account manager is your source of information. Not sure who your account manager is? Use our new lookup tool to find yours.
Account Manger Look-up>